An Invitation - Join Us!
Welcome! We invite you to discover our exciting congregation both here and on a Sunday morning. Look around and explore the ministries of our congregation, but only a personal visit can help you to know if this is the church you are looking for. Join us for worship and discover the blessing of being in a Christian community with diverse membership and an inclusive spirit that welcomes all persons to the altar.
We happily call ourselves a family church, with a big heart for children and youth. Family means all families; single people, those with special needs, single parents, seniors, LGBT, and what would be considered a traditional family.
We are here to support each other on each of our spiritual journeys and many different points of view are at home here. However, we do not exist for our members alone, but for the good of our whole community and the welfare of our neighbors.
We look forward to meeting you!
Scheduled Office Hours:
- Monday: 9am-12pm, 1-3pm
- Tuesday: 9am-12pm, 1-3pm
- Wednesday: 9am-12pm, 1-3pm
- Thursday: 9am-12pm, 1-3pm
- Sunday: varies based on program and committee meetings
Attend our Advent Bazaar on November 29th during our regular faith formation time.
Tools and resources will be available for every household to make, create, and take home as a way to enter into the season of Advent. Come make an advent wreath, find an advent devotion book, or fun sticker projects for children.
- 29 - Holy Eucharist, 8-8:45am
- 29 - Holy Eucharist, 9-10am
- 29 - Faith Formation, 10:25-11:15
- 29 - Holy Eucharist, 11:30am-12:30pm
- 1 - Bible Study, 10:30-11:30am
- 1 - Living Sober, 7pm
- 2 - Community Cafe, 5-7pm
- 2 - Bell Choir Rehearsal, 5:30-6:30pm
- 2 - Vocal Choir Practice, 7-8pm
- 2 - Youth Group, 7-8:30pm
- 4 - Office Closed
- 4 - Friday Fellowship, 6:15-9pm
- 6 - Confirmation/Received Service
- 6 - Holy Eucharist, 8-8:45am
- 6 - Holy Eucharist, 9-10am
- 6 - Faith Formation, 10:25-11:15
- 6 - Holy Eucharist, 11:30am-12:30pm
- 7 - Growing Together Through Prayer, 6:30-8pm
- 8 - Bible Study, 10:30-11:30am
- 8 - Living Sober, 7pm
- 9 - Community Cafe, 5-7pm
- 9 - Bell Choir Rehearsal, 5:30-6:30pm
- 9 - Vocal Choir Practice, 7-8pm
- 9 - Youth Group, 7-8:30pm
- 11 - Office Closed
- 13 - Holy Eucharist, 8-8:45am
- 13 - Holy Eucharist, 9-10am
- 13 - Faith Formation, 10:25-11:15
- 13 - Holy Eucharist, 11:30am-12:30pm
Join Us at Nativity
8:00 am Holy Eucharist
9:00 am Holy Eucharist
(traditional with music)
11:30 am Holy Eucharist
(informal with music)
Readings for Sunday,
- Mark 12:38-44
- 1 Kings 17:8-16
- Hebrews 9:24-28
- Psalm 146
Preaching Rev. Dana Fath Strande
Faith Formation/Adult Forum
Faith Formation for all ages begins, from 10:25-11:15am.
Adult Forum A conversation with Martha Price about her faith journey.
Nursery care will be available from 8:45-12:30pm.
Auditions: No auditions! But you will have more fun with some prior musical experience.
Rehearsals: 7:00-7:45 Wednesdays, beginning Oct. 7.
Dress Rehearsal: Saturday, December 19, 10am -12 noon.
Performance: Sunday, December 20, 4:00 pm.
Music: See David to check out a score.
Attendance Policy: You must attend at least four rehearsals PLUS the Dress Rehearsal.